This studio are looking for highly creative and talented Designer (part 2) to work on luxury retail projects in Asia. Based in their west London studio, you will work within a multidisciplinary project team to design and realise projects for the most innovative retail operator in the world.
I am seeking candidates who are passionate in design and keen to collaborate on key international shopping mall projects. This is a key role within the project team that will focus on interior planning and interior design on large-scale luxury retail projects located in Asia (ranging from 150,000 - 300,000 sqm) from Concept Design to Completion.
- ARB/RIBA part II.
- Strong visual storytelling skills, naturally igniting great rapport and adapting style to all levels.
- Superb knowledge of materials, finishes and confidently take responsibility from concept to cpmpletion.
- Able to confidently assist Senior Architects in the design and production of interior or architectural projects within the office.
- Consider the relationship between creativity and technical design as fluid.
- Expert level knowledge of Rhino and AutoCAD required (Revit/Visualisation/FF&E delivery expertise preferred)