mustardFX are proud to work with a established game studios based in the South East of England with a growing team of experienced professionals developing exceptional and innovative games for the future.
This AAA studio are currently working on an internal IP and the production team needs your help. Reporting to the Director of Production, this role has responsibility for the overall production plan and execution of their team delivering the project according to the goals and objectives set out by the directors.
- Build and manage the overall backlog and sprint planning cycle. Ensure sprints deliver the requirements of the milestones and are appropriately tasked and resourced. Utilize metrics effectively and produce insightful reports.
- Efficiently facilitate team focused stand-ups. Ensure alignment across the team concerning goals and priorities. Actively manage dependencies and blockers
- Collaborate with the Director of Production to ensure Monthly Milestones are defined with clear, quantifiable goals and are quality focused
- Work with discipline leads to maintain a relevant and strategic project roadmap, detailing key tools and technology requirements and prioritized content delivery
- Proactively drive to expose project risks and mitigation strategies early. Effectively communicate proposals to Director of Production and follow through with action
- Work closely with the Design team to ensure the production process delivers on the creative and quality aspirations for the project
- Create and support the team culture to be open, honest, trusting and collaborative
- Direct and manage other Producers where required
Qualification & Skills
- Highly experienced in Agile Development Processes
- Expert Using JIRA, excellent understanding of reporting and acting on key metrics
- accomplished communicator. Able to motivate and articular laterally across the team, in addition to studio directors
- Expert using MS tools, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 5+ years working as an internal Senior Producer within a game studio
- Will have worked from start to ship on at least one major console or PC project.
Please get in touch with me, Ben McKenna-Smith if this position sounds of interest. I am a consultant at mustard with a specialist approach to creative recruitment.
For more info on this role or to chat about other options call me on 01174200015 or the office on 0117 929 6060. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More roles can be found at jobs.mustardjobs.co.uk and other snippets at www.mustardjobs.co.uk don't forget we are a recruitment agency and not the end hirer.
mustard is a creative recruitment consultancy and is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. Our recruitment process is free from discrimination and bias and we welcome the opportunity to work with you. If you require any accommodations during the application process, please let us know. We appreciate the unique skills and experiences each candidate brings, and we are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected".