Job Title: Senior FF&E Designer
Department: Interior Design
Reports To: Head of Interior Design
I am looking for a highly experienced Senior FF&E Designer to join my clients' team and work on a variety of high-end residential projects in the UAE. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of FF&E sourcing, procurement, and installation, as well as a keen eye for detail and an ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and create FF&E briefs
- Source and select FF&E items from a variety of suppliers
- Manage the procurement and installation of FF&E items
- Liaise with architects, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Prepare FF&E budgets and reports
- Maintain a high standard of quality and finish
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in FF&E design
- Strong understanding of FF&E sourcing, procurement, and installation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in CAD software
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on high-profile projects
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Hybrid working opportunities
For more info on this role or to chat about other options call me on 020 3800 1724 or the office on 0117 929 6060. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More roles can be found at jobs.mustardjobs.co.uk and other snippets at www.mustardjobs.co.uk don't forget we are a recruitment agency and not the end hirer.
mustard is a creative recruitment consultancy and is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. Our recruitment process is free from discrimination and bias and we welcome the opportunity to work with you. If you require any accommodations during the application process, please let us know. We appreciate the unique skills and experiences each candidate brings, and we are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.