An award-winning international design practice is looking for a Senior Designer to take a leading role in the design of experiential, branded, and immersive spaces across several major urban realm and sporting venue projects. This role can be offered on an FTC or freelance basis starting ASAP!
As a Senior designer on the projects, you will play a key role in shaping and evolving design applications across various touch points. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showcasing their expertise in branded design & and activation, a deep understanding of design principles, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
- Development and implementation of the overall brand strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency across all channels.
- Stay current with industry trends and competitor activities to inform brand development.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior designers.
- Collaborate with other design and wider practice team members to ensure a unified approach to brand and design projects.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including architecture, product, and interiors, to understand and address design needs.
For permanent and fixed-term contract staff the practice operates a hybrid working model with time being spent in their London offices with occasional remote working. If you join on a freelance basis there is an opportunity for this to be a remote role.
If you’re a Branding Designer with exposure to experiential projects, please send a cv/ folio over to email@example.com or call Hannah on 0203 587 7731 for more information.
More roles can be found at jobs.mustardjobs.co.uk and other snippets at www.mustardjobs.co.uk don't forget we are a recruitment agency and not the end hirer.
mustard is a creative recruitment consultancy and is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. Our recruitment process is free from discrimination and bias and we welcome the opportunity to work with you. If you require any accommodations during the application process, please let us know. We appreciate the unique skills and experiences each candidate brings, and we are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected".