We're on the search for a Dublin based Production Director / Executive Producer to join a creative agency that deliver outstanding event experiences. This particular role will focus on Conferences and Employee Engagement for projects across Europe. If you're able to live and work in the Leinster area then please do get in touch to find out more!
With access to clients like Paypal, Google, Meta, Coca Cola and more, you'll be heading up the production facility of the agency and the go to knowledge for all things production. They deliver outstanding events and conference for these brands, with a large portion being towards B2B employee engagement. You will be repsonsible for delivering against the companies key accounts and so it requires someone with great knowledge and passion for delivering the highest quality experiences.
- 10+ years agency experience
- Highly skilled in Experience Design, Event Creation and Design, Audience Planning, site mapping, event production, logistics
- Leading contacts for suppliers and vendors
- Managed budgets of a minimum €250,000
- Confident leadership, mentoring and motivating skills
- Drivers license and ideally own car
● Hybrid working
● 21 Annual leave days
● Overtime/ Days in lieu for event days
● Competitive Salary - €65-€75,000
● A fun and fast paced environment, with energetic workforce
● Regular team building days and work trips
● Regular training and upskilling opportunities
● Upskilling opportunities
● Dog friendly office
Please get in touch with Archie if this position sounds of interest. I am a consultant at mustard with a specialist approach to creative recruitment.
For more info on this role or to chat about other options call me on 01172840071 or the office on 0117 929 6060. You can also email me at email@example.com.
More roles can be found at jobs.mustardjobs.co.uk and other snippets at www.mustardjobs.co.uk don't forget we are a recruitment agency and not the end hirer.
mustard is a creative recruitment consultancy and is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. Our recruitment process is free from discrimination and bias and we welcome the opportunity to work with you. If you require any accommodations during the application process, please let us know. We appreciate the unique skills and experiences each candidate brings, and we are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected