ARE YOU A CREATIVE LEAD LEVEL DESIGNER FOR WORKPLACE AND OFFICE INTERIORS LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
Our client based in the South West are on the lookout for a Creative Lead Designer with at least 6+ year's experience running commercial workplace design projects. As a successful candidate, you will be expected to lead and manage a variety of projects simultaneously, while managing your own time as well as the time of your peer designers (Junior, Mid Weight's and Seniors). This is a studio based role, and as a Creative Lead Designer, you would be expected to spend time in the studio to support peer designers, lead the creative process, and attend/run client meetings and pitches.
As a prospective candidate, you will NEED:
- A Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- SketchUp + Enscape - beneficial.
- Adobe Creative Suites - this is a necessary requirement, strong proficiency needed.
- AutoCAD - this is a necessary requirement, strong proficiency needed.
- Microsoft Office Suites.
- Experience (6 year's minimum) in workplace/office/commercial interior design.
- Client liaison experience (briefing, presenting, pitching).
- Building regulations knowledge.
During your time as a Senior Designer, you will be RESPONSIBLE for:
- Influencing the creative output of the team, keeping abreast of project needs. Where appropriate and necessary, you will lend support during key stages of project cycles.
- Contribute towards colleague, client, and supplier relations.
- Actively improve and expand understanding, knowledge, and leadership skills in a D&B environment.
- Lead and enthuse the design team to design innovatively, learn, and gain experience and knowledge. You will also identify areas for improvement and innovation within the design process.
- Assist the management team in strategy and protocol development to ensure organised workflow.
- Assistance with the Creative Director with recruitment planning and interviewing while also actively build your knowledge of HR aspects (appraisals, salaries, dispute resolution etcetera).
- Undertake creative team meetings.
- Work with contractors and suppliers to identify and implement new design and technical solutions.
Business Strategy and Development:
- Promote the studio's business through social media and word of mouth.
- Be entrepreneurial and innovative to ensure the business is open and embracing of all new technology and workplace trends.
- Actively engage with the leadership team to learn and understand business strategies. Where appropriate, provide Input into wider business strategy.
- Actively build and maintain supplier, contractor and client relationship.
- Actively attend and engage in networking events, webinars and talks.
BENEFITS of the role include:
- Enhanced Maternity Pay.
- Company-wide incentives and events.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Employer Assistance Program.
- Pension Scheme.
- Cycle and Tech Schemes.
- Company-wide yearly bonus based on hitting target.
Please get in touch with me (Charlotte) if this position sounds of interest. I am a consultant at mustard with a specialist approach to creative recruitment.
For more info on this role or to chat about other options call me on 01172840036 or the office on 0117 929 6060. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More roles can be found at jobs.mustardjobs.co.uk and other snippets at www.mustardjobs.co.uk don't forget we are a recruitment agency and not the end hirer.
mustard is a creative recruitment consultancy and is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. Our recruitment process is free from discrimination and bias and we welcome the opportunity to work with you. If you require any accommodations during the application process, please let us know. We appreciate the unique skills and experiences each candidate brings, and we are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.