Landscape Architect | Manchester
Currently seeking a Chartered Landscape Architect to join a AJ100 practice in the heart of Manchester.
- Qualification: You should have a degree in landscape architecture or a related field. A postgraduate degree would be an added advantage.
- Experience: You should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in landscape architecture, including experience in managing projects.
- Skills: You should have strong design skills and a good understanding of landscape construction.
- Certification: You should be a chartered member of the Landscape Institute or equivalent.
- Communication: You should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to present ideas clearly.
- Teamwork: You should have the ability to work well in a team and coordinate with other professionals such as architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Passionate: You are passionate about creating beautiful, functional, and sustainable outdoor spaces.
- Creative: You have a keen eye for design and attention to detail.
- Problem Solver: You enjoy solving complex problems and have the ability to think spatially and understand the relationships between different elements in a landscape.
- Organized: You have strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Environmentally Conscious: You have a strong understanding of environmental issues and sustainable design practices.
To Apply for this role send your CV and Portfolio to Guy.Roberts@mustardjobs.co.uk