ARE YOU A SENIOR 3D INTERIOR DESIGNER LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
My client based in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a Senior 3D Designer to join their creative and dynamic team. You will be spearheading the concept design for Interior Design and Commercial Architecture projects. This is a fabulous opportunity for a Senior Designer who wants to take ownership of a project and guide peer members of the team throughout concept to completion. This role requires an exceptional understanding and skill of the conceptual design process, presentations to clients, and concept to completion stages.
As a prospective candidate for this role, you will need these SKILLS:
- Exceptional visual and communication skills; you will be responsible for presenting to clients so this will be a key aspect.
- Ability to hand sketch and communicate ideas.
- A collaborative working attitude; you will be working and mentoring within a team, sharing the responsibility and design process with others.
- Ability to design to, and be aware of project budgets.
- Over 8 years retail design agency experience.
- Solid understanding of the mechanics of a Design Business.
The SOFTWARE you will need are:
- Fluent Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and InDesign to a strong level.
- Skilled within Cinema4D modelling and rendering.
- Vectorworks drawing packages (ideally 2D, 3D would be advantageous).
- AutoCAD and SketchUp would be a bonus.
The BENEFITS and INFORMATION for this role include:
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays and office closure over Christmas).
- Private healthcare scheme following a successful probationary period.
- Company pension scheme.
- Frequent social events and a close-knit team.
- Flexible working of 2 days in the studio and 3 remote.
- Core hours are: Monday - Friday (9:30am - 5:30pm). Additional hours are occasionally required.
If this job role sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply/send your updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com