A retail design agency in the heart of London is looking for a Junior – Midweight Artworker to join their Artwork team. The agency specialises in the design, build and implementation of innovative display and retail environments for premium brands such as Diageo, Johnnie Walker, Nars and Lacoste.
Collaborating with the 3D design team and concept team, this role would suit an Artworker who is able to take pre-existing creative designs through to final artwork and print. You’ll be responsible for re-sizing and reconfiguring existing assets/visuals.
It’s important to note this is NOT a Creative Artworker role, you will work with existing brand assets, guidelines and designs.
Experience required …
- Competent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be creatively aware in terms of graphical and typographical layout in
order to finesse layouts if required
- Be able to communicate well, respond and work quickly fast-paced environment
- Organise, manage and correctly name files and folders on the internal server
- Have an understanding of pre-press and printing processes
- Be able to think spatially when applying designs to real-life environments
- Have good typography and skills and be able to re-touch and manipulate images
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of retail furniture and travel retail design, however associated design backgrounds and graduates are being considered.
If you’re a Junior- Midweight Artworker with a portfolio demonstrating retail artwork experience, please send a cv and work samples over to email@example.com or call Hannah on 0203 587 7731 for more information