The Greater London Authority are looking for a Conceptual Designer to join their internal creative team ASAP. Working from City Hall 3-4 times a month, the team promote the work of the Mayor of London and London Assembly Brands by creating original, high quality, creative concepts in response to briefs.
Joining as a Conceptual Designer you’ll be expected to generate high quality concepts for targeted campaigns that work across social, digital, and print. Concept skills are key to increase engagement of Londoners and promote a deeper understanding of the roles of the Mayor and Assembly
Daily responsibilities will include…
- Working with the marketing team to produce creative concepts and high-quality finished artwork for integrated campaigns that work across a mix of channels – including multiple social media platforms, as well as other digital and print media.
- Work with the digital team to develop and create wireframes and designs for new content, using user-centred design principles that are accessible and work across a responsive site, ensuring visual integrity is maintained.
- Monitor use of the Mayor of London logo and enforcement of our brand guidelines. Where appropriate proof check.
- participating in multi-disciplinary, cross-department and cross-organisational groups and project teams.
- Mentor Junior members of the design team where possible.
This role will be predominately remote with 3-4 days a month expected at City Hall in London.
If you’re a Conceptual Graphic Designer looking for a rewarding role with great progression opportunities, then please send a cv/folio over to email@example.com or call Hannah on 0203 587 7731 for more information.