ARE YOU A CREATIVE OFFICE/ WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
Our client based in the Bristol area are taking on several new projects and looking for a creative and passionate workplace designer to join their team. This client specialises in workplace creative design, space planning, fit out and refurbishment projects. These projects are often heavily based on overall inception to completion working closely alongside the clients.
As a prospective candidate for this role, you will NEED:
- A BSc Honours Degree in Interior Design.
- At least 3 years' experience in an Architectural/ workplace related design studio.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and experience in visualisation packages.
- Proficiency/ experience in 3D Studio Max (this company may offer additional training if required).
- Proficiency/ experience in vRay (this company may offer additional training if required).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
- You will ideally need to be a close/commutable distance from Bristol.
As an employee, you will be RESPONSIBLE for:
- Showroom visits and keeping abreast of design developments.
- Involvement in project installation/ site visits.
- Supplier and manufacturer liaison.
- Detailed construction and layout drawings.
- Presentations to clients including visualisations.
- Specification of FF&E (furniture and finishes).
- Be responsible for pitching ideas to clients.
This role is based in the studio on a flexible basis of 4 days within the studio and 1 day per week from home (subject to client meetings/collaborations). The salary for this role is competitive, and will be based on experience. This company additionally offers several staff benefits such as private healthcare (at BUPA), a pension, a company mobile phone, and parking - to name a few.
If this job role sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply/send your updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com