Job Title: Senior Interior Architect
Department: Interior Design
Reports To: Design Director
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Senior Interior Architect to join a growing team in London. As a Senior Interior Architect, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the design of our residential and hospitality projects, from concept to completion. You will be responsible for developing detailed technical drawings, including GA plans, elevations, floor plans, and joinery. You will also work closely with the design team and clients to ensure that all projects are delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Develop and implement detailed technical drawings, including GA plans, elevations, floor plans, and joinery.
- Prepare and present design proposals to clients.
- Manage and coordinate the work of junior designers.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of projects.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, building regulations, and sustainability standards.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Interior Architect.
- A strong understanding of interior design principles and practices.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other relevant design software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for creating beautiful and functional spaces.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Hybrid work scheme.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects.
- Chance to collaborate with a talented team of designers.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or call me on 0203 800 1724 for a confidential chat.