Our London based design agency specialising in charity work is seeking a midweight creative designer on a permanent basis. Our ideal candidate will possess digital/social design skills and have previous experience in producing direct mail templates, as well as fundraising and charity based campaign work.
Previous direct mail/fundraising template experience is a MUST, to be considered for this role.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Interpretation of agency and client briefs
- Working with copywriter, creative directors and (where appropriate) additional creative
- Resource to produce creative products that meet agency and client expectations and enhances the creative reputation of the Agency
- Origination of high-quality creative design ideas
- Contributing to creative development of ideas, together with copywriters
- Producing high-quality design executions in answer to agency and client briefs
- Working constructively with account handling, planning, traffic, production and studio where necessary
- Briefing, directing and overseeing output of outside suppliers (e.g. photographers, motion graphics artists, freelance creative resource etc.)
- Checking and approving own concepts/designs at all stages
- Assisting in the creation of creative presentations and presenting work for new business opportunities and existing clients, and fostering client relationships
Nice to have:
- Conceptual experience
- Asset design
- Corporate design
- Web/App mockup/template design
The start date will be commencing in January but interviews will start ASAP.
London, office based hybrid role
£40,000 - £45,000/pa
If this sounds like you then please send a CV/portfolio over to email@example.com or call on 0117 4200023.