🚨 mustardFX are working with a Remote-First studio, specializing in Unreal Engine and they are pushing the boundaries of games with proprietary & high-profile collaboration projects. 🎮
Job Title - Lead Artist
Salary - Circa £49k - £55k
Location - UK Remote
Reporting to - Head of Art
We are looking for a highly experienced and skilled creativee leader to play a pivotal role in crafting visually stunning and immersive game content, producing work that seamlessly blends aesthetics, gameplay, and storytelling.
- Be responsible for the art team across an entire project – managing and guiding highly skilled teams across multiple disciplines to deliver game art content to exceptional quality by delivery deadlines – whilst meeting all performance, gameplay and aesthetic targets.
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of the team and ensure compliance with project specific update/feedback/production processes.
- Establish and communicate a clear artistic vision for the project, aligning it with the overall game design and narrative.
- Champion best pipeline practices for asset creation, optimization, and performance, ensuring artwork meets visual quality standards and runs smoothly across target platforms.
- Shipped at least one title in a leadership position, within a relevant game art production pipeline.
- Excellent understanding of the art production pipeline for Unreal Engine content.
- Expert level understanding of game art creation in your area of expertise and proven understanding of the wider art pipeline, including environment/prop art, character creation, concept art, visual effects, animation, lighting, cinematics and UI.
- Advanced understanding of relevant software such as Maya, Photoshop, Substance, Zbrush or equivalents.
- High proficiency with real-time dynamic lighting setups, able to use light and atmospherics to enhance a scene.
Key Studio Benefits:
- Fully Remote
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please reach out to Tom Winter |✉ - firstname.lastname@example.org |📞 - 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk/fx/ | Tom leads mustard's Gaming recruitment team, working closely with some of the best and innovative AAA studios in the UK, Europe and US.