mustard XP have partnered up for another role with a full service events agency based in West Yorkshire.
This role is one of a ream of new acquisitions for the business, who are looking to make hires across their operational team.
We're working to find two excellent Event Project Directors, who can lead large, complex projects, and be a great mentor a junior event delivery team below them.
You'll be the leaders of the events team, taking charge of the largest and most complex events that come through the business. This is for a variety of clients from the worlds of finance, FMCG, healthcare and more.
- Responsible for the wider event delivery team
- Overseeing the team's budgeting, processes, performance, and L&D
- Managing the entire pitch process and match up to clients expectations
- Reviewing key partners and suppliers
- Working alongside Head of Projects and Head of Events to allocate resources
- Delivering world class events - award dinners, roadshows, conferences and more
You will have an outstanding understanding of event production, and proven record of delivering great quality events for 5+ years
- Running event budgets of up to £500k
- Experience leading pitch process and delivering a pitch
- Proven record of leading live events
- Excellent communication
- Commercially driven
The company are offering up £50,000 in annual salary alongside an extensive benefit package.
If this sounds like the right role for you, drop me a line on 0117 284 0423, or send me an email with your CV at email@example.com