Are you ready for the chance to join an emerging Co-Dev gaming studio in the heart of the UK and work fully remotely as part of a successful team?
Role and Purpose
I am looking for a talented and motivated individual to help lead and develop high quality Animation for AAA Unreal Engine projects.
- Collaborate with the art and design teams to develop fully realised 3D animations for use in large-scale game world environments.
- Communicate and collaborate with Leads and the Art Director, relaying feedback to the wider art team where required.
- Help create and maintain animation libraries.
- Work within the specifications of the project and technology, keeping the assets within budget, as well as following per project naming conventions.
- Excellent practical understanding of Unreal Engine animation pipeline.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of motion and kinematics to enable you to get the most out of character, creature and prop animations.
- Knowledgeable level of character skin weighting and rigging.
- Comprehensive understanding of characters and object setup within animation blueprints.
- Knowledge of Human IK or similar Maya rig controls.
- 2 years relevant experience within the games industry.
- Ability to build game ready locomotion animations for biped and non-biped characters.
- Understanding of best practice with geometry when applying deformation to a mesh.
- Experience animating high quality characters for third and first person adventure games.
Demonstrate The Ability To…
- Think critically about the requirements of an animation within technical and production limitations.
- Self motivate and have pride in your work.
- Work and communicate well within a team and studio environment.
- Create high quality inspiring animations within dynamically lit game environments.
- Be adaptive and master new tools in the process if required.
- Take critique and guidance from others well.
- Manage your time effectively to create assets in a timely fashion.
If you are interested in speaking more about the role and having a fully confidential discussion, please send a copy of your CV & Portfolio to the following contact.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44117420015
Ben leads recruitment for Production, Animation, Design and Programming on the mustardFX gaming desk.