A premium brand and packaging agency based in the heart of London is looking for a Senior Client Manager or Director to join their team. Premium alcohol brands take centre stage at this agency with clients such as Sipsmith, Bushmills and Laphroaig. Premium retailers such as Fortnum & Mason add to this impressive client list.
Joining as an experienced Client Services professional you’ll be expected to work autonomously, reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is an excellent opportunity for a fun, positive, tenacious, and proactive AM who thrives in an upbeat and multi-tasked environment.
Daily responsibilities will include….
- Building trusting relationships with the clients managing the workstreams day-to-day
- Strong understanding of workstream objectives within business and brand context
- Motivating creative and production teams to deliver the best work, creates a positive, energetic environment in briefings and review meetings.
- Negotiation of typical design and production workstream budgets, ensuring input from experts as required.
- Actively requests POs from clients before work.
- Writing briefs for strategy, design and implementation workstreams, leading to the very highest quality of work
- Support the management of pitch preparation for new business opportunities.
This role is predominately office-based allowing the team to work effectively together as well as enjoy the agency culture and social events.
If you’ve got premium packaging experience and looking to step into a Senior role or even a Client Director role, send a cv over to email@example.com or call Hannah on 02035877731 for more information.