CALLING ALL Marketing Managers with 3 + Years experience with Social Media! This is a full-time permenant role with a Hybrid/remote work style... 1/2 days a week from a snazzy central London office. This role is within an Events Agency whom produce and deliver world class and award winning Events around the world! You would be a part of a fast-growing, well established Agency whom give great opportunities to their employees and to have freedom over their role to enable creativity - bringing new ideas to the table!
Purpose of this role:
- To plan, develop and implement an effective marketing strategy to enhance our brand image and to ensure that we’re communicating our mission, vision and successes at all times.
- Be responsible for the Agencies social media posts and online marketing.
- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help enhance their sales and marketing strategy.
- Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Set marketing schedules and coordinate with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develop sales and marketing campaigns and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions and sponsored events.
- Provide detailed monthly reporting on sales and marketing activities.
- Create and distribute well-structured copy for sales and marketing purposes including case studies, awards entries, emails campaigns and press releases.
- Proofreading copy for sales and marketing purposes as and when required.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to develop engaging content.
- Update the website and marketing collateral as and when required.
To find out more please send your most up to date cv across to me directly - email@example.com OR APPLY HERE TODAY! Looking to start interviews this week!