Do you want to work for a video game company focused on development for some of the biggest games in the industry?
Our client is a world-class video game company with a mission to break down barriers in the industry and make game tech available to all developers, regardless of size and they are looking for a Senior Technical Artist.
- 100% Remote Position
- Working with AA or AAA games
- Create tools to support content creation for Art, Animation, and Design.
- Write clear, concise documentation for your tools.
- Help to define best practices and processes that the entire organization can benefit from.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Python, C#, or other scripting languages.
- Expertise in at least one DCC package. Maya is preferred.
- A portfolio or code samples with at least two examples of your technical art skills in Unreal and/or Maya within the last 3 years.
- Intermediate C++ knowledge.
- Solid understanding of performance and optimization for Unreal Engine.
- Working knowledge of open-source tools such as Blender.
For a confidential chat or to apply, reach out to Tom Winter: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0422 | wwwwww.mustardjobs.co.uk
Tom leads mustard's Gaming recruitment desk focusing on all things Art, Animation and Design, working closely with Indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry.