I’m looking for a Publications Designer to join a creative agency that combines a love of sport with a passion for design. From Branding, Digital, Content and Motion, taking ideas and concepts through to incredible design work., producing work for the likes of FA, Man city and more.
Looking for candidate who is passionate about all aspects of print, publishing, and design in general, bringing creative flair and a keen eye for detail to a range of projects. Working closely with the editorial team, you will be confident in taking multiple projects from layout conception and development, through meticulous art-working to print.
Working across B2B and B2C comms. Social media, advertising, and corporate materials.
As an individual at I’m looking for someone who is:
- Good conceptual thinking
- A keen eye for typography, a love of magazine and editorial design
- Interest and experience in digital publishing is beneficial
- A good eye for typography, meticulous attention to detail, pixel perfect artworking and impeccable housekeeping are all a must
- Understanding of grids and the preparation for print process
- Commercial awareness and confidence in working to tight deadlines and directly with clients and printers
Ideally you will have at least 3 years’ experience and be competent with the Adobe Suite. This role is based in central London working on a Hybrid set up. If this sounds like a role for then send Arabella a CV to Arabella.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Arabella on 0117 284 0066