An award-winning creative engagement agency are looking for an experienced creative to join their team and take ownership on events projects across live events, conferences, exhibitions & virtual events.
In this role you will lead the creative approaches to digital & physical event experiences for pitches & projects whilst managing internal and external resource within the creative environment. As you will be leading the creative team, you will be expected to present insights and concepts to clients and write the experience 'story' and map the participant journey including event activity.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Great creative concepts for all events (incl. conferences, exhibitions, virtual events and experiential)
• Strong pitch writing and presentation skills
• Confidence in pitching to all levels of seniority
• Leadership skills (we will offer leadership training though)
• The ability to manage time and budgets and multiple projects
• The skills to convert great creative concepts into the build and physical delivery of all elements
• Skills to create digital sketches and visuals of concepts
• Experience using illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and also PowerPoint (CAD software, Visual software and others are beneficial)
You will be joining a small, close-knit team that thrive on collaborating, working together and having fun along the way. You will get the chance to be part of a team to deliver award-winning event experiences for some of the UK & world's largest brands. This role will be an initial maternity cover contract and for the right person can be an immediate start.
To find out more about this role and how to apply, please get in touch.