Join a growing team of developers bring something new to the Blockchain!
mustardFX are working with an Indie studio working on bringing something different to the world of Blockchain and NFT's. This small team of highly experienced developers are working on an exciting new project that will be bring long life real ownership to NFT's and are looking for a Delivery Lead/Producer to work on ambitious, persistent, digital pet games.
You’ll be a pivotal part of the team to enable the release of each new iteration of the studios games and applications. You’ll be working across the development, design and product teams to shape the agile approaches and create focus and ownership for each sprint cycle.
- Agile methodologies and approaches
- Managing agile ceremonies and processes
- Shaping and determining delivery priorities
- Maintaining and managing the product / sprint backlog
- Facilitating the identification of delivery blockers and working with the team to resolve these
- Coaching team members in agile approaches and methodologies
- Owning, configuring and managing tools such as Jira, Trello, Miro
- Identifying and developing new working practices and processes
Ideally you will have:
- Managed agile approaches with remote teams
- Experience of scrum leadership for technical products
- Worked in a start up environment
- Helped to develop, shape and train teams in use of agile approaches
- Formal scrum / agile qualifications
- Broad experience of other project methodologies including waterfall, Kanban
- A Product Mindset - the ability to focus on and articulate achievable goals within a time-box, cutting out any noise
- An eye for recognising areas for improvement, and an instinct to devise and deliver solutions
- Experience in running multi-disciplined teams
The role will require communication, coaching, facilitation and engagement skills to ensure the teams and individuals adopt the methodologies and disciplines to engender an agile sprint culture.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.