Ready to breath life into immersive game worlds with the go-to for AAA studios for art & design.
mustardFX are working with an innovation obsessed studio known for offering end-to-end games art on over 100 AAA games.
This proud and successful studio is on the search for their newest Lead Environment Artist to maintain technical and visual consistency and quality defined by its clients. You'll guide the team on a project and set example in asset creation to meet the standards set by both external and internal direction.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Client meetings and facilitates communication / direction to in-house artists.
- Offering direction to Environment artists for visual and technical considerations.
- Monitors quality across team to ensure consistent deliveries to client.
- Provides leadership for artists across multiple projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Senior or Lead Environment Artist
- At least one AAA game shipped
- Understanding of industry-standard modelling and texturing software; Maya (preferred), 3ds Max, Blender, Substance Designer/Painter, and Photoshop.
- Experience with Realtime Game Engines (Unreal, Unity, etc.)
For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with Indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | email@example.com | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.