Calling all Events Production Managers looking for their next perm role within London. You would be working within an expert team providing bespoke Event Design along with Set and Build and of course Production solutions from curation to completion working closely with clients and venues producing Live Events, Branded Events and Fashion Shows along side Music and Entertainment for Festivals and Concerts.
What you’re responsible for:
- Attending client meetings and discuss their requirements.
- Producing quotes with supporting drawings where required.
- Writing up RAMS and event safety management plans.
- Managing event logistics; booking scheduling kit, crew and transportation.
- Managing event budget and reconciliation after the event.
- Overseeing event on-site.
- Being proactive and upselling when appropriate.
You’ll need the following:
- 3-5+ years proven experience running a variety of production events and/or inhouse at a venue.
- Excellent client-facing and account management skills.
- T-shaped individual with a thorough understanding of two or three core production disciplines; Power, Rigging, Lighting, Sound, Video, Staging, Set Build, H+S, Sign Offs etc, as well as broader understanding and appreciation for the others.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar technical drawing software.
- Ability to hit the ground running and work under pressure.
- A team player that shares and takes onboard new ideas and methods.
- The ability to manage multiple events simultaneously, from concept to delivery.
- The ability to produce creative briefs and sales pitches.
- Passionate about providing high-quality production and fulfilling client expectations
To find out more get in touch NOW! email your most up to date cv/portfolio to my direct work email - firstname.lastname@example.org AND/OR give me a call on 01172840081 OR APPLY HERE TODAY -