A global experiential & Influencer marketing agency is looking for an Account Director to work alongside Strategy, Creative, and Production leads to develop and maintain both new and existing client relationships, ensure the effective management of internal teams and seek new opportunities to expand the business. Exceptional communication and a focus on seamless process are a must for this role.
● Manage large scale teams to deliver on multi faceted projects including (strategy, content, event experience and influencer campaigns)
● Elevate client satisfaction in account service by remaining one step ahead of the clients needs, and maintaining clear and consistent communication from beginning to end of a project
● Maintain exemplary attention to detail and set a standard for account service within the business, including identifying ways to improve through required human resourcing
● Manage post event reviews with existing clients with a view to deepening and expanding those relationships for further work
● Oversee the timeline for allocated projects ensuring that internal responsibilities are clear and achieved and that internal resources are fully allocated within time.
● Lead senior client relationships alongside agency leads, becoming a trusted and reliable advisor to our clients.
● Management of project teams relating to key clients measured on personnel performance and efficiency.
● As a trusted adviser, develop strong client relationships, a complete understanding of the client’s business and their personal objectives/pressures.
● Reporting to the Client Services Director
● Experience in Influencer based marketing is highly beneficial to this role
Contact email@example.com,uk on 01174200017 for a full Description