Are you ready to share your love of story-based games?
mustardFX are teaming up with an established Indie developer dedicated to bringing story-based experiences to the gaming industry. The award winning studio are working on the cutting edge and looking for their newest Senior Unreal Programmer.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for hands-on prototyping, developing, implementing and maintaining key game systems.
- Deliver optimal solutions through creative thinking and technical innovation.
- Work in Unreal 5 in collaboration with the wider programming team.
- Follow best practices, development processes, documentation and coding standards.
- 5+ years professional game development experience.
- Programming role on at least one commercially released game for Console or PC.
- Excellent C++, software design, optimisation and debugging skills.
- Solid understanding of multiple Unreal Engine technologies; AI, physics, Animation, Rendering, etc.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.