mustard is partnering with a construction and digital based firm looking to make an impact in the way we build and implement materials in the most cost effective and efficient way. Their business model is to allow clients within the construction space to be connected to competitive vendors and suppliers for smooth solutions in development of building projects across the world where they are currently expanding for a Junior Product Manager.
- Assist the product leader in providing solutions to product development
- Use product and project management tools to execute projects within design and presentation
- Work alongside digital functions and team members
- Gather market Intel and feedback to configure ideal work flow
- Use of architecture modelling and implementation
- Fresh Grads / MA in Architecture or 1-2 years experience within the architecture / construction space
- Interest in digitalization within the industry
- Knowledge or Experience in Revit/BIM would be a plus
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Problem Solver and analytical
Please apply now with CV's and Portfolios or call Kelvin on +852 3901 2201 for more details.
Connect through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mustardkelvin/
Other opportunities across Asia, Great Britain and the Middle East keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.com