Are you ready to share your love of story-based games?
mustardFX are teaming up with an established Indie developer dedicated to bringing story-based experiences to the gaming industry. The award winning studio are working on the cutting edge and looking for their newest Environment Artist.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the Art Director and other Art Leads to help define the look and layout of their environments, vehicles and props.
- Create rich organic environments as well as complex architectural structures and props in a Sci-Fi style.
- Work from concept art and capture the essence of those designs as well as adding finer detail in keeping with the concept piece.
- Shipped at least one title or other relevant industry experience.
- A collection of work that shows a selection of complete game ready models.
- A working knowledge of Unreal 4 and the art pipeline to get from initial concept art to a game ready asset.
- Solid knowledge of Maya, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop and other relevant software.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.