A London based temporary museum exhibition fabrication and fit-out agency is looking for a skilled Project Manager to join the team. You will be a hands on Project Manager that's able to co ordinate a team of professionals from different disciplines to achieve the best results within a project. You will be self motivated and highly organised. you will need to realise the clients expectations and deliver the highest quality, demonstrating the ability to communicate with suppliers, professional teams, and clients alike.
Reporting to the Head of Projects you will manage projects ranging from refurbishment and capital projects to commercial fit outs and temporary exhibitions. Your specific role is developing and monitoring the project programmes, budget and risk to ensure they are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest possible standard.
- To ensure effective delivery of projects on time and to budget, meeting objectives by following project processes from costing to completion.
- To undertake handover meetings with the project estimator and producing a deliverables list from costing to determine the scope of a project.
- To undertake project planning with colleagues to develop a shared understanding of stakeholder interests specific to the project and work effectively in teams. Monitor and the flow of information between all stakeholders and lead the internal project team.
- To organise internal meetings schedules for projects, set agendas, chair the internal start up meetings, manage meeting outcomes and monitor actions.
- To effectively cost, track, budget and report project variations, and communicate changes and respective resource availability to colleagues.
- To ensure the Project Team communicates with all associated departments, incorporating the needs, materials, timelines and schedules into all project plans, issuing weekly project reports to both internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for ensuring all project work is signed off by key stakeholders, any issues are resolved and all feedback is noted.
- To maintain accurate project records and documentation, and provide updates on project progress to senior management via written reports or verbal presentations as required.
- To monitor order forms and identify long lead items. Ensure cost of sales are identified for cash flow.
- To manage RFI process and to effectively manage Change Control and variations, making sure to update cost and program accordingly. Briefing the project group and any external stakeholders on changes. to sign off deliverables list produced by production; to manage structural engineer input and to manage timely production of O&M manual, as-built drawings and electrical certification
- To stay informed of any changes to H&S legislation that affect the way we approach project work
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management Systems, health and safety and other Company Requirements.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks required
- 28 days Annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Additional Christmas paid leave
- Company laptop provided