Ready to become Worlds apart from the rest?
mustardFX are working with an Indie studio who are ready to break into the UK's gaming industry. With a small passionate team of highly experienced developers, focused on creating experiences that will deeply resonate and engage with audiences. They are currently partnered with a AAA publisher and in the early stages of pre-production for a major new project and creating their own IP. With an attitude for celebrating diversity, the studio is looking for their newest QA Functionality Tester.
In this role, you will:
- Support Dev team to test new features as they are implemented
- Perform regression testing
- Find and provide clear, concise bug reproductions to assist the Dev team
- Assist with the creation of test cases
- 1+ years experience in function games QA
- Experience executing structured test plans, especially smoke and regressions tests
- Understanding of or exposure to a variety of testing methodologies
The role of QA Functionality Tester will work with the QA Lead and QA Team to report issues to a consistent high degree of accuracy and ensure the product to the highest of standard quality.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | email@example.com | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.