|Job title:||Midweight Designer|
|Contact name:||Ben Hackston|
This is a Live Event and Brand Experience Agency that uses the power of live experience to win the hearts and minds of consumer and business audiences. They are a multidisciplinary experience agency recognised for creating and delivering world class experiences for global brands including names like Guinness, PIMM’S, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, Danone Waters & Sysmex.
We are a professional, dynamic and ambitious company who are number one in our field. We operate in a creative, nimble and robust business sector, and we are searching for people who are of a similar nature.
We believe in building long term partnerships with our clients, many of whom have been with us for well over a decade.
About the role
- You’ll work alongside our team to develop events, brand experiences and creative campaigns for a variety of clients
- Your day to day can vary from designing a product sampling campaign or an exhibition stand, to rolling out the production of campaign assets for a sponsorship project.
- You’ll be involved in every stage from ideation & concept to execution and roll-out.
- You’ll work closely with our Creative Director and be supported by our existing creative team (based across GB and Ireland).
- We’re looking for a middle-weight designer who has ambitions to become a senior within 12 months.
- And you enjoy taking a brief, pitching your ideas to clients and seeing your creativity come to life!
- The role is full-time based out of our lovely office on Bermondsey Street, London - we offer a hybrid working model (typically 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 4-5 years agency experience (experience working on events / experiential campaigns would be a significant advantage)
- A third level visual communications qualification or similar
- Fluent in the usual Adobe Creative Suite programs. If you have a good understanding of Sketch Up or 3D modeling programme that would be a bonus.
- Experience designing events and experiences for brands would be a big advantage.
- A people person who enjoys the collaboration process.
- Ability to manage your time effectively, maintaining responsibility for your projects ensuring they run smoothly.
- Working with the best in the business
- Great company culture (really). Year round CSR programmes and opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion programmes, BeLong+
- Fantastic office environment
- Sustainability Mandate (IS02012 certified), Volunteering projects, Give Back mentoring experiences
- Active Social activities
- Pilates/yoga weekly
- Great opportunity to learn, continuous learning programme, MBAs, degrees, diplomas, certificates funded by
- Hybrid working between the London office in Bermondsey and WFH
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience (£45-£55,000)
- Phone bill paid (up to £60 per month)
- Private health insurance after 1 year service with
- Contributory pension up to 5% gross salary per year
- 20 days holidays (excl paid holidays at Christmas between office close and New Year’s reopen)
- Toil (Paid Time Off in Lieu for working weekends / bank holidays)
- Loyalty month (1 additional month annual leave after 3 years)
- Bike To Work Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme