We have an opportunity to work with our client who are an award-winning international interior design and architectural studio based in Surrey. Our client are looking for a mid-weight/senior interior designer to join their 25+ strong team of designers and interior architects to join their flourishing design practice that specialises in the best of British and European design with their signature 'modern luxury' style with impeccable attention to detail and use of innovative materials.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist senior designers in the showroom, office and on site
- Source and produce schedules for products and materials within budget
- Produce professional mood boards for client presentations
- Responsible for multiple project from concept through to installation
- Prepare technical drawings, plans and schemes
- Work in a team of designers
- Keep up to date with new developments and design trends
- Assist with any assignments when required
- Software: Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe creative suite (specifically Photoshop and InDesign). Any EstiPC experience is a bonus
- Qualification in Interior Design/Interior Architecture
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment to meet deadlines
- Passion for interior design with a knowledge of FF&E a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communication with colleagues, clients and suppliers alike.
- Ability to visualise concepts and communicate your ideas.
- Ability to work as part of a team on multiple projects
- Experience in residential interior design a priority
- A strong eye for design and colour with good 3D and spatial awareness
- Photography skills and a clean drivers licence are an advantage
Salary and work schedule:
- Salary of up to £24,000 dependent on experience
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week office open from 9:00am till 6:00pm
If you are interested in this role, please email a copy of your most recent CV and Portfolio to email@example.com