Calling all Senior 3D Designers looking for their next full-time perm role based in one of the most popular spots in East London! You would be working within a growing and flourishing Exhibition Design and Build business working only 2 days a week in their snazzy new office space working with the likes of Huawei, Samsung and Masons just to name a few. You will ideally have a strong passion for exhibition design, ideally with previous experience. Fantastic visualisation skills are key, as well proficiency in creating detailed production drawings using Vectorworks (preferable not essential). All in all, you must be able to provide wow-factor designs that inspire, challenge the norm and attract new clients.
Senior 3D Designer:
- 3D Exhibition stand visualisation
- Workshop ready CAD working drawings
- Managing workload well
- Visiting UK events for inspiration
- Bringing fresh and innovating ideas within the department
- Help shape the design identity of the company through creating marketing materials, brochures, website content, presentation documents
- Proven experience working within exhibition / event design agency
- Fluency in Vectorworks and Adobe Suite, knowledge in Artlantis is an advantage
- A highly skilled creative thinker with strong ability to communicate their concepts effectively
- Team player with can-do attitude and enthusiastic personality
- You must have experience in 3D visualisation and the ability to complete accurate 2D CAD work.
To find out more give me a call on - 01172840081 and send over your most up to date cv and portfolio to my direct personal work email - firstname.lastname@example.org OR APPLY HERE TODAY!