Our client is a well established and progressive design and build company who specliase in workplace design.
With a strong pipeline of projects, our client is looking for an experienced senior pitch designer/design director with proven visual storytelling skills who is capable of providing world class interactive pitch presentations to clients.
- Asses project design requirements and provide fit for purpose solutions that align with the client's standards of being a lead workplace specialist.
- Attend relevant client presentations and meetings.
- Work with the project team to ensure successful project implementation.
- Manage workload of team members you are responsible for.
- Degree level qualification in interior design or architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the corporate sector.
- Working knowledge of all requirements and codes, with an awareness of CDM regulations.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Motivated on a day-to-day basis whilst being proactive in the role.
- Confident in working with strict deadlines and high demands.
- Self confident, independent, flexible and open-minded.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe creative suite (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft packages.
- Highly competitive salary of up to £80,000 based on experience with commission/bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to join a successful business with a genuine team culture.
- Company benefits - company pension and cycle to work scheme.
- Holiday of 25 days annually.
- Flexible working available.
If this role of interest, please email me your most recent CV and Portfolio at email@example.com or call me on 0117 420 0021.