Want to be apart of a multi-award winning studio?
mustardFX are working with a leading VR & AR development studio to find top talent that is looking to put their name on some exciting new projects in an ever-growing team of dedicated developers. The studio is looking to work on multiple projects with one being a famous IP being brought to the world of VR and they are looking to speak with talented Producers.
In this role, you will:
- Provide overall project direction and ensure that the projects goals, objectives and milestones are consistently achieved and never compromised.
- Maintain and be responsible for the project schedule, including task breakdowns and assignments.
- Head up and take ownership of internal and external project reporting, both to stakeholders and the team itself.
- Become the primary force for change and improvement in the studio, helping to implement or initiate new processes as needed.
- 2-3 years of working in a production role within the games industry.
- Experience in managing schedules, milestones and deliveries of multiple departments within a game team.
- Experience working with Agile, as well as other project management methodologies liek waterfall and project management tools suck as Jira, DevOps or similar.
- Experience creating product roadmaps and production reports.
The role of Producer will have you be responsible for identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals, maintaining close communication with the 'Heads of' and provide team members with material and technical support as needed and ensuring project scope is adhered to, by controlling feature creep, ensuring the project delivered in accordance with expectations and managing project budget changes if necessary.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.