Ready to become Worlds apart from the rest?
mustardFX are working with an Indie studio who are ready to break into the UK's gaming industry. With a small passionate team of highly experienced developers, focused on creating experiences that will deeply resonate and engage with audiences. They are currently partnered with a AAA publisher and in the early stages of pre-production for a major new project and creating their own IP. With an attitude for celebrating diversity, the studio is looking for their newest Senior Material Artist.
In this role, you will:
- Create photorealistic, game-ready, physically based materials to project specifications.
- Assist with maintaining technical, consistency and quality standards for materials.
- Collaborate with production artists on creating materials for in-game use.
- Build and maintain internal PBR material library.
- 5+ years of professional game development experience as an Environment/material Artist.
- Shipped multiple titles with at least one deemed AAA.
- Strong understanding of physically based material workflows and shaders.
- Expert knowledge of Substance Designer/Painter workflows and expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and high-resolution texture baking.
The role of Senior Material Artist will have you demonstrate an impressive portfolio of photorealistic materials for games, a proficiency at sculptingsurface details and controlling shader features for a wide variety of material types, an ability to unwrap UVs for texturing meshes and lightmaps and a strong understanding of current game technology and future ambitions.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | email@example.com | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.