Ready to become Worlds apart from the rest?
mustardFX are working with an Indie studio who are ready to break into the UK's gaming industry. With a small passionate team of highly experienced developers, focused on creating experiences that will deeply resonate and engage with audiences. They are currently partnered with a AAA publisher and in the early stages of pre-production for a major new project and creating their own IP. With an attitude for celebrating diversity, the studio is looking for their newest Lead Environment Artist.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the Art Director and other team leads.
- Personally produce high-quality photorealistic environment art.
- Establish, improve and maintain workflows in collaboration with the tech art team.
- Set benchmarks and drive quality standards for the environments team.
- 5+ years of professional game development experience as an Environment/Senior Artist.
- Shipped at least one AAA title.
- Advance skill with discipline relevant tools such as Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop, Substance Designer, and/or similar software.
- Advanced knowledge of physically based material workflows and shaders.
The role of Lead Environment Artist will have you demonstrate an impressive portfolio of photorealisitc 3D Environment Art, organise and efficiently creative use of assets including modular set and an ability to tell and support story telling through set dressing and world building.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.