They are long established production company operating within the live events and experiential industry, as well as a long established production partner to some of the largest events and activations in the UK and Ibiza. They have delivered 1000's of productions to countless clients, spanning a broad spectrum of projects as small as pop up bars and up to festival scale events. They have an in house workshop providing woodworking, metal fabrication, spray paint and technical construction services. Everything they do they deliver in house.
As an exciting and growing events production agency they are looking to hire in an experienced Personal Assistant & Office Manager. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to support their Managing Director and ensure the smooth
operation of their office facilities and services in the support of our business.
They're looking for an enthusiastic candidate, who’s happy to help and support a small office, and the Managing Director. Someone with great communication skills, fantastic attention to detail, flexible, adaptable problem solver who’s happy to get
Work closely with the Managing Director to:
- Assisting the Managing Director in running his day-to-day affairs.
- Managing and organising meetings with clients and suppliers as required.
- Assisting in recruitment activities, including positing of roles onto job sites and social media sites.
- Managing the organisation of facilities services, record keeping and other office commitments.
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries.
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments, and other important tasks.
- Assisting in recruitment and HR administration tasks, maintaining confidential HR employee files, and drafting letters and correspondence, employee relations and benefits administrations.
- Manage contracts with office vendors and services as well as ensuring that the office is well stocked with stationery, refreshments, etc.
- Manage all office facilities and supporting the wider workshop facilities.
- Being the fire safety officer.
- Advanced proficiency level with Microsoft Excel and Word
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of recruitment processes and on-boarding
- Can-do positive attitude, with friendly and approachable manner
- Excellent time management, organisational, planning and listening skills
- A team player with elevated levels of personal integrity
- Driven and motivated with a strong work ethic
- Experience with fire safety and/or health and safety
- Fluent English language