Senior Sustainability Consultant
This is an opportunity to work within a practice that has earned themselves a fantastic reputation within the residential sector, in a hybrid role, within a team that is supportive and extremely creative.
The Senior Sustainability Consultant will lead a team of consultants in collaboration with the Partner to deliver a wide range of services to a range of clients.
You will take responsibility for managing a team to complete packages of work allocated by the Partner for Sustainable Futures within a practice that
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE.
You will need:
- Experience in managing others to deliver services.
- An appropriate degree in sustainability, environmental, building services/engineering, geo-environmental discipline or other related discipline.
- Experience of working in the residential construction industry and expertise in residential design and the sustainable design of buildings and places.
- A good knowledge of UK planning and construction, including experience of preparing sustainability reports for planning applications.
- A good knowledge of UK regulations for Energy and CO2 emissions is essential.
- BREEAM, LEED or Code for Sustainable Homes assessor qualification (highly desirable but not essential).
- Accredited Energy Assessor and/or experience of using energy modeling software e.g. SAP, SBEM and IES is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the RIBA 2030 Climate Challenge.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Martha Mackie. Martha is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across London, including numerous AJ100 firms.
Martha Mackie | email@example.com | 0117 284 0488 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
JOB ID: 58760