A medium sized London based Event Production company is in need of a Sketch Up whizz kid to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for a talented, creative thinker to dream up and deliver incredible concepts - your role will be integral in elevating the business, reinforcing their reputation as a creative powerhouse in the world of events.
This is a full-time role, a mix of office and remote work, but they are busy and love to collaborate as a team, so would be looking for 3 days a week on-site at a minimum.
They love jugglers. A mix of conceptual artistry with meticulous time management is the dream combination for this role. Their clients expect quality often within tight deadlines, so being able to work on several projects at any one time is key.
Curiosity is key. they are looking for someone able - and keen – to research and develop concepts, who is savvy to the latest and upcoming trends, both in design and programmes.
You will have the ability and confidence to communicate with and present to clients on a professional level, at an event or at the brief stage. You will be able to translate what they have in mind and make it better than they could ever imagine.
A design-led production house made up of designers, thinkers and doers, creating and delivering memorable events for all to see, hear and feel. They design and manage bespoke events, ranging from award shows and conferences to publicity stunts and product launches.
They’re a relatively small agency but can pack a mighty punch, delivering amazing, award-winning events for some big name clients. And They’re looking for someone to help us create more unforgettable moments.
- Proficient in Sketch up – they need you to already know the programme inside out
- Responsible for delivering impeccable quality concepts and visuals for their events - virtual and physical
- Working with the creative team to deliver final content in the most engaging way
- Working with clients to understand how they want their message to be communicated.
- Research activity and programmes to benchmark the company against its competitors.
Skills and Attributes
- Confident and communicative
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Knowledge of the events industry and/or careers (preferable)
- Organised: Brilliant with time planning to deliver to deadlines
- Adaptable and collaborative
- Programme experience with Adobe Suite and Keynote (PowerPoint)
- Experience in TwinMotion is beneficial but not essential
If you live and breathe design, and want the chance to show what you can do, you will love what we have in store.