Calling all Event Producers with both Live and Virtual Events experience who are looking for a permanent role with hybrid working with a London based agency. This agency works with the likes of Linkedin, Google and Hopin to name a few! Working across Live, Hybrid, Virtual, Stratagy, Content and Creative delivering events globally with offices not just in London but over in the USA and Australia!
Event Producer Purpose:
- Full ownership of the event, with a focus on the attendee touch points and overall event experience.
- Main contact for the client throughout the planning process, the senior producer is there to keep things together and keep the client happy and motivated both pre- event and on live days.
- Management of the team working on your projects to ensure successful event delivery & that all company processes are being adhered to and updated throughout.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Team Support
- Training new starters
- Promoting the company culture
- Attending team meetings and providing input, ideas & feedback.
- Support account team and business development team with pitches
- Research and educate themselves on the latest technology and offerings within the event industry.
· Taking initial client briefs & writing the full brief out for the team & suppliers
· Managing and producing client Workshops
· Responsible for the successful execution of large-scale projects from brief through to reconciliation across all company deliverables
· Responsible for attendee touch points – overall event experience
· Management of team working on your projects to ensure successful delivery, where relevant all areas including:
o Event production
o Virtual platforms – build and technical management
o Event Apps
o Design & Video Edit
o Content (including proofing)
o Sponsors & Exhibitors
o Venue Finding
o Marketing Comms
o Supplier Management
o Covid Testing
o Travel & Expenses
o Risk Assessments
· Responsible for the following company processes and procedures throughout the projects:
o All PCN’s are raised in a timely manner
o All PO’s are raised & sent in a timely manner
o Keeping the client critical path up to date
o All client call notes are saved and circulated, and or call recordings
o Managing the team Asana project and ensuring it is up to date
o Keeping Procim figures up to date
o Time management across the team working on your projects
o Making sure team are adhering to the above processes
· Building the costings
o Profit management upselling services where possible
· Client relationship management and keeping clients happy throughout
· Ensure projects are managed to timescales and filed correctly
· Work collaboratively across departments
· Supplier negotiation to increase profit and or savings for client
· Confidently briefing internal teams and external suppliers
· Tracking payments in and out to ensure positive cash flow
· Producing event flow documents
· Site surveying
· Virtual & Onsite management of:
o Main Organiser
o Lead the event team
o Budget management
o Supporting Producers and Senior Producers
o Client management
o Troubleshooting and problem solving.
o General support
o Reporting & escalating issues to Account Director.
o Identify possible business development opportunities working with ADs/AMs
· Budget reconciliation
· Manage development of any post event videos
· Attend and input at both the internal and external event debrief, collate all notes and send to the AD
· Aim to get the client to confirm the next event to work on
· Draft post event client communication to be reviewed by the AD
· Write up case study working with Sales and Business Development Manager
To find out more about this role give me a call on 01172840081 and send over you most up to date CV/portfolio to my direct work email - firstname.lastname@example.org OR APPLY HERE TODAY!