Calling all Account Directors who are looking for their next perm role in London! This client is a fully integrated live communications and experiential agency delivering a 360 service from concept creation through to project delivery working predominantly with Sports/Hospitality clients such as Chelsea FC, Womans Euros, Rugby Six Nations as well as Netflix working on the Film/Series premiers events and parties (with a whole bunch of other clients too!)
The role will be the predominant lead overseeing the project with an Account Manager supporting, ensuring delivery of the project with keen attention to detail, strong stakeholder liaison experience and managing technical and creative delivery to client requirements.
- Taking the initial project brief alongside the Senior Account Director / GAD where necessary.
- Create presentations and collateral to communicate agency responses to the project brief
- Proactively manage and respond to client requests as the central point of contact for the project
- Produce, manage & maintain budget estimates and critical paths throughout the project
- Lead internal design and technical teams to develop solutions that satisfy the project brief, where necessary ensuring these meet brand guidelines, marketing codes etc.
- Oversee and manage the core administrative tasks necessary to complete the project, supported by the team. (e.g. contact reports, payment schedules, hour reconciliations etc.)
- Show leadership amongst all project stakeholders as the central point of contact for the project, both during pre-production and on-site, working closely with the Technical and Design leads.
- Work closely with design and technical team members to ensure production timelines are met and quality control all output throughout the pre-production process and on-site.
- Work on-site in a flexible capacity to ensure successful delivery of the live event.
Minimum 4-5 years experience of live events in a production management capacity. • Computer Literate – Fully conversant with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
Ability to understand/navigate technical drawings/plans.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills – and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately at all times and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to demonstrate good decision making in demanding on-site situations, and to deal with them in a professional and calm manner.
- Knowledge of current H&S legislation relevant to the Live Events industry.
To find out more get in touch NOW! email your most up to date cv/portfolio to my direct work email - email@example.com AND/OR give me a call on 01172840081 OR APPLY HERE TODAY