We have an opportunity to work with our client who are a successful award-winning multi-disciplinary design company based in Northwood, Middlesex. This is a chance for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Interior Architectural Designer to be a part of a fun, successful and dynamic team based in Northwood.
The client are looking for an experienced senior interior architectural designer, who is fluent in both AutoCAD and Microsoft Packages, to support the Interior Architecture Design Manager and their design team in all private and luxury development projects from concept through to completion in accordance with the clients briefs and time scales. The role is a fast paced design position with the focus on internal design areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and stairs, including spatial layouts, joinery and lighting and electrical plans.
They are looking for someone who is detailed orientated, client facing and has the ability to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines. The client are looking for a self starter who is able to work confidently, conscientiously and someone who is keen to buy into the company ethos.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Spatial Planning
- Technical/Structural and interior architectural detailing
- Producing drawing packages including lighting and electrical plans, elevations and joinery and bathroom/kitchen design
- Product sourcing, specifications, schedules and quotations
- Assist on project programme during initial IA stages and manager deliverables/installation of the project
- Attend client and site meetings
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Mircrosoft Office, with Revit experience a benefit
- 5-7 years experience in high-end residential interior design
- An adaptable team player who is creative and the ability to lead a project from start to finish.
- UK licence and own vehicle for client/site visits
Candidates from within the Middlesex border are preferable due to travel requirements.
With a salary of up to £45000 + benefits and with an immediate start, if you are interested in applying for this position please forward your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org