Europe's leading Entertainment brand, based in West London, are going through an incredible period of growth. The award winning internal agency is the European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions and Broadcast Creative for multiple stakeholders across European Markets. The hub will consist of an in-house capability and a matrix of external agency and post production partners, driving excellence in their Brand and Creative output.
Right now, they're looking to bring in a German speaking Production Coordination to support the producer in the production & delivery of TTL advertising campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the producers in their day to day of running projects.
- Assisting with shoot preparation: call sheets, PPM presentations, shoot day support & coordination.
- Assisting with footage and file management when working with external partners.
- Ensuring all created assets are delivered to the correct location, on time, following the right delivery & clearance process.
- Maintaining delivery logs and tracking of projects.
- Working closely with creatives teams to ensure they have assets / content they need in creative & production stages.
- Ensuring all formal and informal production meetings are scheduled.
- Maintaining team documents including resource, project and budget trackers.
- Assist with recon/invoice chasing and processing process.
- Assist with archiving of final project files / case studies
To succeed in this role you will need to be fluent in German with a background as a Runner being the ideal fit! This is an ideal role for you to grow and develop into a Producer down the line.
In return, you'll have access to one of the most generous benefits packages on the market. The role is also offered with a hybrid working arrangement, and when in the office you’ll benefit from a state-of-the-art campus including supermarkets, a beauty salon (?!) onsite cinema plus more.
If you feel like you tick the boxes above, and would like to hear more about the finer details of the role and this incredible company, do reach out and apply!