Europes most well known entertainment brand baed in West London ,is going through an exciting period of growth. The award winning internal agency is the European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions and Broadcast Creative for multiple stakeholders across European Markets.
The hub will consist of an in-house capability and a matrix of external agency and post production partners. A new German speaking Account Director is integral to this. The Account Director will be work with a team to oversee all project progress across multiple verticals (content/ products ) and leading on the larger priorities.
- Work with the Head of Commercial Ops on retainer scopes.
- Lead on ways of working / processes with stakeholders.
- Partner with the Creative Director on creative ambitions.
- Ensure clear client briefs are received on time and crafted for the creative and production teams to work from.
- Accountable for contact reports and project updates, to be cascaded to both internal and external teams as part of owning and driving the plan forward.
- Work with the Head of Commercial Ops and Production teams to forward plan activity and ensure shifting plans for work are managed, recognised and escalated as necessary.
- Present in a confident manner, manage feedback effectively and negotiate in a pragmatic way when required, while driving for clear and consolidated feedback.
To succeed in this role you will need to be fluent in German with proven experience o f working with advertising and TTL workstreams in a fast paced environment.
This role is offered with a hybrid working arrangement, when in the office you’ll benefit from a state-of-the-art campus including supermarkets, a beauty salon (?!) onsite cinema plus more.
If you’re a German speaking AD in the advertising space, please send a cv over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hannah on 0203 587 7731 for further details.