Europe's leading entertainment brand based in West London are going through an exciting period of growth. Currently, their award winning internal creative agency is the European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions and Broadcast Creative for multiple stakeholders across European Markets.
They are looking to cater for their German market from the UK, a German speaking midweight Creative (or team) will be integral to this growth. Reporting into the Germany Creative Director for Advertising, this is a midweight role working across a range of business verticals on TTL campaigns for the local German market.
You will be required to produce advertising ideas and execute them.
- Develop new and unique ideas that excel the brand.
- Provide effective creative solutions in TTL comms across all channels and ensure the highest standards of creative are maintained.
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring work conforms to the Masterbrand values.
- Work independently and collaboratively with the team and the wider organisation across multiple projects.
- Working alongside Planning and Account Management to build presentations and arguments to sell the work.
- Present to agency, clients and stakeholders.
- Help guide production, shoots, and post-production.
In terms of experience, you must have a portfolio of work demonstrating your ability to conceptualize and create outstanding TTL advertising campaigns.
This role is offered with a hybrid working arrangement, when in the office you’ll benefit from a state-of-the-art campus including supermarkets, a beauty salon (?!) onsite cinema plus more.
If you’re a Midweight Creative ( or team) with knowledge of shoots, production and post- production please send a cv/folio over to email@example.com or call Hannah on 0203 587 7731 for further details.
*Please note you must be able to speak German*