We're looking for a highly talented Senior Event Producer to join a successful events agency in Central London. This agency specialise in Audience Engagement, purely within the automotive space. Central London office, however as long as you're able to get to the office when required you will have flexibility on where you work from. This is a business rich in history and with an outstanding reputation for delivering automotive experiences.
As Senior Event Producer, you will be working across their live and virtual platforms for events moving forward. You'll be instrumental in fulfilling the agency ethos of assisting their clients to grow. It's vital you will be able to consult with your clients to empower their ideas but to also educate them on solutions that may increase engagement or increase ROI. This is a straight talking business but experienced heads, so be prepared to join that success.
You will be responsible for....
▪ Overseeing and/or supervising all production aspects of a project
▪ Creation or formulation of ideas and concepts in order to create stand-out proposals and memorable events
▪ Work closely with clients, supporting the Director/Project Director, in order to accurately and effectively deliver against their brief and to build an nurture the relationships
▪ Identify suitable venues (with logistics team) in accordance with client briefs
▪ Finding appropriate suppliers for the successful execution of an event and negotiating competitive terms and pricing
▪ Close liaison with Creative, Production, Logistics and Finance teams
▪ Budget creation, management, invoice scheduling and reconciliation.
Given the nature of the work and projects, it's important you have an interest in Automotive events or at least have some experience already. If you believe this is a match to your skills, experience and objectives then please do apply and we can set up a call.