What an exciting time to be a creative within the world of live experiences and events. The times are a changin and lot's of work coming online. We have an amazing opportunity for a Design Director (or even Creative Lead level) to join a design agency in Central London. Projects will span events, exhibitions, experiential, digital, virtual, campaigns, PR and anything inbetween. This is an agency with an outstanding reputation for delivering highly creative solutions for their brands.
As Design Director, you will be report to the ECD and will be an instrumental cog in ensuring projects run smoothly and aid in driving the creative insights and developments of the team. Working with 2D and 3D Designers, along with any other specific skills need for projects. If you come with a background in the kinds of disciplines listed above, then this will be a great opportunity to flex your creative and design muscles whilst contributing to the success of the agency. This will be rewarded.
As is the case with alot of design agencies from the live experiences industries, there is bags of potential for progression. Looking at the pipeline ahead and the growth plans ahead, what a time to become part of the business. Leave your ego at the door and become part of something special.
- Experience in managing projects from start to finish
- Experience in managing teams of designers across 2D, 3D, Digital, Motion
- No ego and just happy to get your hands dirty when needed
- Minimum 10 years experience, maybe 2 or 3 at Design Director level...
- Access to Central London office 2-3 days a week
- Ambition to contribute to the success of the agency and carve a way for yourself to progress into a Creative Director position
Best of luck and please do apply with your CV and portfolio.