If you are a super creative Video Editor then this could be the role for you...
This agency are very experienced with a full range of communication solutions from creative assets, exhibitions and leadership meetings through to large scale live, virtual & hybrid events. The agency specialises in all aspects of content creation, creative strategy, campaign development and delivery. Having gone through a recent rebrand they are looking to grow their team with leading industry professionals who want to be a part of delivering great projects. The majority of this agencies clients are Pharmaceutical, but that doesn't mean that you need to have had previous experience to be considered. The agency operate a fully flexible working policy which will allow you to work from wherever is most comfortable for you.
You will be working alongside an ambitious production team to produce video content for some of the biggest pharmaceutical brands in Europe. The agency have a proud reputation of producing high quality, engaging and creative content. It is expected that you will contribute with new creative ideas, challenge briefs and be able to juggle workflow whilst playing an integral part within the production team. Similarly, you will need to be able to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
Must Have Experience:
- Proven & relevant industry experience - either agency or freelance.
- Motion graphics & Storyboarding examples in your showreel
- Existing experience producing corporate internal comms materials
- Post-Production skills - editing, colour grading and motion graphics
- Strong understanding of Adobe applications
- Experience across a number of comms platforms - Events, Exhibitions, Film, Digital
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to embark on a challenging but very rewarding new venture. To find out more about this role and how to apply, please get in touch.