A leading Interior Design practice based in Reading are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their marketing team. The practice are the UK leaders in workplace consultancy and office interior design.
Joining as a Brand & Graphic Designer, you'll be expected to...
- Manage the production of bid documents from concept to completion
- Produce proposal graphics for use both in electronic and hard copy materials.
- Review and proof all pitch documents and sign-off for client delivery.
- Managing and maintaining an internal library of bid document collateral ensuring bids are
- Assisting the Marketing Team in the production of various marketing assets and collateral
including capability statements, client presentations, videos, award entries, business cards,
stationary, and other ad-hoc requirements.
Ideally you'll have experience creating bid documents/ proposals within the built environment but it's not a pre requisite. You must however, be an expert with the Adobe CC and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. If you're an experienced Graphic Designer with experience designing documents and managing your own workload, please send a cv/folio over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hannah on 0203 587 7731 for further details.